UNDER REVIEW and in PREPARATION …
- R. Abgrall and M. Ricchiuto. High order methods for CFD. Encyclopedia of Computational Mechanics, 2016. Invited contribution, to appear.
- L. Arpaia, A. Filippini, P. Bonneton and M. Ricchiuto. Modelling analysis of tidal bore formation in convergent estuaries. Ocean Modelling, 2016. Under review.
- S. D’Angelo, M. Ricchiuto, H. Deconinck and R. Abgrall. Adjoint-based error estimation for adaptive Petrov-Galerkin finite element methods – Part I. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2016. Under review.
- C. Eskilsson, U. Bosi, J. Palm, A. Engsig-Karup and M. Ricchiuto. A Unified Boussinesq Model for Nonlinear Motion Response of Floating WECs. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy, 2016. Under review.
- L. Arpaia and M. Ricchiuto, Mass conservative and well balanced r-adaptation for shallow water simulations on triangular meshes, submitted to Computers & Fluids (preprint as Inria research report RR8956)
WORK in PROGRESS ..
- M. Kazolea and M. Ricchiuto, Wave breaking for Boussinesq-type models using a turbulence kinetic energy model, Inria Report RR-8781
- M. Ricchiuto, P.M. Congedo and A.I. Delis, Runup and uncertainty quantification: sensitivity analysis via ANOVA decomposition, Inria Report RR-8530.
- M. Ricchiuto, Viscous shallow water simulations: a residual approach and its relations to finite volumes
- M. Ricchiuto, J. Klosa and R. Abgrall, Multi-stage and multi-step explicit continuous finite element stabilisation for hyperbolic problems
- M. Ricchiuto and E. Vazquez-Cendon, Mass consistent transport in finite element discretizations for shallow water flows